الصفحات

Saturday 2 February 2013

Carly Rae Jepsen: Seventeen's New Pretty Amazing Judge!


Carly Rae Jepsen: Seventeen's New Pretty Amazing Judge!
Carly Rae Jepsen is ready for spring on the March 2013 cover of Seventeen mag.
The 27-year-old singer chatted with the mag about being the new judge for the Pretty Amazing contest, love and confidence. Check it:
On confidence: “In college there was a time I felt lost and had the blues. I wanted to write songs, but I didn’t know how to make it a career. But I also knew I’d be happy working eight minimum-wage jobs to try to pull it off. So I was doing every job imaginable to pay rent while I was pursuing this career. I guess I like the hunger of not knowing if things will work out.”
On the Pretty Amazing contest: “I think what makes someone pretty amazing is finding out what your passion is and then figuring out how you can use it to give back or contribute something to the world.”
On boyfriend, Matthew Koma: “When you meet the right person, you’re just like, Wow! I’m having the busiest year of my life and somehow I’ve met an amazing person who has been a grounding force. I don’t think anything can get in the way if you both really want it badly.”



No comments:

Post a Comment