الصفحات

Saturday 29 January 2011

Bonnie Wright Never Had a Crush on Daniel Radcliffe

Bonnie Wright Never Had a Crush on Daniel Radcliffe
There’s only a few months left until Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II hits theaters and Bonnie Wright dished up a few more details to Pop Star Argentina mag.
The 19-year-old actress opened up about a fight, kissing and insists on never having a crush on Daniel Radcliffe. Check it:
On what’s going on with Ginny in Part II: :The character in this second part evolves a lot. She fights Bellatrix and more, I can’t say much but in this part Ginny is great, apart from the epilogue, which I don’t know if you knew but we reshot it back in December.”
On the romance between Ginny and Harry: “Yes. There’s a kiss, I can’t say at which moment but there is a kiss. Also, the couple has significant looks and moments that I think they’ll work [laughs] we did a good job with Dan.”
On if she ever had a crush on Daniel: “No! Everyone keeps asking that. I’ve known everyone for years, I’ve lost count [laughs], but we always treat each other as friends and it will always be like that. Besides, it’ll be really embarrassing, some people tell me: ‘Bonnie, you make a great couple with Dan!’ and I just look at them blushing and smiling, Jamie (Campbell-Bower) looks at them, it’s so funny.”
On being grateful to be playing Ginny: “I loved playing her! I was really lucky to do it, really, and I owe it all to my brother. At the beginning, people didn’t care much about the character, or she didn’t have much love, or they took her as a fool (and I’m talking about the movies), but now they’ll say: Is that Ginny? …But really, Ginny is almost like me, I was shy at the beginning but then I became confident and I think I’m a good person.”

No comments:

Post a Comment