الصفحات

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Taylor Swift Covers 'Cosmo' South Africa February 2013


Taylor Swift Covers 'Cosmo' South Africa February 2013
Taylor Swift graces the February 2013 cover of Cosmopolitan South Africa.
The 23-year-old singer took to Twitter to thank her fans for the continued support of her music, “It’s official–’I Knew You Were Trouble’ is #1 on pop radio!! You guys are unbelievable. I’m smiling SO big right now.”
In another interview with VibeTaylor opened up about her new single status.
“Independence is something I’ve always needed, from when I was young,” she shared, “but I love the idea of romance and falling in love. I’ve never really had a long relationship. So that’s something I think about for the future. It’s an interesting part of my personality: Part of me just wants to be alone.”



No comments:

Post a Comment