الصفحات

Sunday 20 January 2013

Emma Watson: 'The Bling Ring' Out in June!


Emma Watson: 'The Bling Ring' Out in June!
Mark your calendars — The Bling Ring, starring Emma Watson, is hitting theaters in June!
The film, directed by Sofia Coppola, revolves around a group of teenagers who use online celebrity address listings and Twitter to pull off the now notorious heists at the Hollywood Hills homes of celebrities like Lindsay LohanOrlando BloomParis Hilton and Rachel Bilson that netted them $3 million worth of goods.
“This is how much I hate myself in the movie: I don’t think I’m going to be able to watch it,” Emma recently told MTV about the role. “I hate myself. It was really weird. This is what’s so awesome about my job, is that I had to get into the shoes of someone I couldn’t relate to.”
She added, “I’ve never had to do that before, but by the end of it, I don’t know, it was really interesting getting into this girl’s head. She represents a lot of what I basically stand against. It was really fascinating to break it down, and be like, ‘What is this actually about?’ It made me like my job a lot.”
Israel BroussardKatie ChangClaire Julien and Taissa Farmiga also star.



No comments:

Post a Comment