الصفحات

Sunday 24 April 2011

Demi Lovato Opens Up to '20/20'


Demi Lovato Opens Up to '20/20'
Demi Lovato arrives at LAX Airport to catch a flight out of town on Saturday (April 23) in Los Angeles.
The day before, the 18-year-old entertainer’s candid interview about her personal struggles aired on ABC’s 20/20.
Here’s what Demi had to share:
On cutting: “It was a way of expressing my own shame, of myself, on my own body. I was matching the inside to the outside. And there were some times where my emotions were just so built up, I didn’t know what to do. The only way that I could get instant gratification was through an immediate release on myself.”
On developing an eating disorder: “I was compulsively overeating when I was 8 years old … So, I guess, for the past 10 years I’ve had a really unhealthy relationship with food.”
On her turning point: “I was performing concerts on an empty stomach. I was losing my voice from purging and I literally was so emotionally whacked out that I took it out on someone that meant a lot to me. I take 100 percent full responsibility. The second I kind of came out of my mania and realized what I had done I felt sick. [My family and management team] sat me down and said, ‘You can’t live like this. You need to get help.’ And that’s exactly what I did.”

Demi Lovato - 20/20 Interview

Demi-la demi lovato la lax 01
 
Demi-la demi lovato la lax 02
 
Demi-la demi lovato la lax 03
 
Demi-la demi lovato la lax 04
 
Demi-la demi lovato la lax 05
 
Demi-la demi lovato la lax 06


No comments:

Post a Comment