الصفحات

Sunday 6 February 2011

Lucas Till: Battle Los Angeles 'Scared Me a Little Bit'


Lucas Till: Battle Los Angeles 'Scared Me a Little Bit'
Lucas Till leans back against a stucco wall in this new spread from the March 2011 issue of DaMan magazine.
The 20-year-old merging action star talks to the mag about being into brunettes, becoming a super hero and his character in Battle: Los Angeles. Check it:
On landing the role of Corporal Grayston: “I did a pre-reading for an audition and I got a call-back. All of us were reading for one specific character and then they would divide us off afterward depending on what character we fit the most. I got the call back and met the director, Jonathan Liebesman and I remember after doing a scene for him I was panting heavily and getting a little lightheaded and I said, ‘well that was intense.’ He said, ‘well get ready for six months of that,’ or something like that. It scared me a little bit, but then I ended up getting a different role.”
On finally playing a superhero: “I just did X-Men. I’ve always dreamed of being a superhero and I actually got to play one. I’m pretty much finished. I play Alex Summers whose mutant name is Havok and has the ability to absorb cosmic energy and shoot plasma beams. He is the brother of Scott Summers, or Cyclops, which everyone would know even if you’re not a comic book fan from the previous movies.”
On being a brunette type of guy: “Intelligence is important for me, but it doesn’t hurt if she looks really good. It’s really just more like a case-by-case basis. I might like her and I can’t really figure out why, I just do. But, I like brunettes, that’s for sure.”

Lucas-daman lucas till daman magazine 01
 
Lucas-daman lucas till daman magazine 02
 
Lucas-daman lucas till daman magazine 03
 
Lucas-daman lucas till daman magazine 04
 
Lucas-daman lucas till daman magazine 05
 
Lucas-daman lucas till daman magazine 06


No comments:

Post a Comment