الصفحات

Thursday 22 November 2012

Taylor Swift Covers 'Parade'



Taylor Swift Covers 'Parade'
Taylor Swift gets festive on the cover of this weekend’s Parade magazine, available in newspapers around the country.
The 22-year-old musician opened up about love, fame, bad boys, living in the public eye, and more. Check it:
On one of her fave culinary specialties: “I make raspberry jam. When I was younger we had a grape arbor, and my mom would go out and pick grapes and make grape jam in the sink—boil it, put it in jars, and give it away as gifts. So I started making raspberry jam, and it is so good. You can put it on anything; you can dip pretzels into it. I don’t mean to brag, but it’s so good you could just eat it with a spoon.”
On falling in love: “I don’t think there’s an option for me to fall in love slowly, or at medium speed. I either do or I don’t. I don’t think it through, really, which is a good thing and a bad thing. You don’t look before you leap, which is like, ‘Yay, this is awesome! Let’s not think twice!’ And then you’re like, ‘We used to be flying. Now we’re falling. What’s happening?’”
On the difficulty of living in the public eye: “I don’t know necessarily how much privacy I’m entitled to, but I know I don’t get much of it. At the same time, I asked for this. I could be playing in a coffee house. I’d be happy doing that, [but] not as happy, probably. Knowing that people are going to hear the music I make is the most amazing feeling. Knowing that there are dudes waiting outside my house with cameras, hiding in the bushes, is a less awesome feeling.”

Taylor Swift – “Parade” Cover Shoot


No comments:

Post a Comment