الصفحات

Thursday 22 November 2012

David Henrie Covers 'Glamoholic' November 2012



David Henrie Covers 'Glamoholic' November 2012
David Henrie covers the November 2012 issue of Glamoholic magazine.
The 23-year-old actor dished about his upcoming projects, dating and just why he’s not a part of the Wizards reunion special.
“I did not participate in the TV movie for several reasons. One of the reasons was that there were conflicting dates with a film I was doing called 1000 to 1Wizards did so much for me and I am so grateful for the fan base it built up. My dream has always been to entertain audiences acting in feature films, so I hope that my fan base will cross over with me as I move into the next stage of my career in feature films. When the show ended, I did what you’re supposed to do when something ends — I moved on to a new, fresh, challenging roles,” he shared.
David continued, “When I head the idea of Wizards movie taking place after being wrapped for over a year and a half, I came to the conclusion that jumping back into the Wizards world didn’t feel like a fresh and challenging role that would progress my career.”

Henrie-glamoholic david henrie glamoholic nov 12 01
 
Henrie-glamoholic david henrie glamoholic nov 12 02
 
Henrie-glamoholic david henrie glamoholic nov 12 03
 
Henrie-glamoholic david henrie glamoholic nov 12 04
 
Henrie-glamoholic david henrie glamoholic nov 12 05
 
Henrie-glamoholic david henrie glamoholic nov 12 06
 
Henrie-glamoholic david henrie glamoholic nov 12 07
 
Henrie-glamoholic david henrie glamoholic nov 12 08
 
Henrie-glamoholic david henrie glamoholic nov 12 09
 
Henrie-glamoholic david henrie glamoholic nov 12 10
 
Henrie-glamoholic david henrie glamoholic nov 12 11


No comments:

Post a Comment