الصفحات

Friday 17 August 2012

India de Beaufort To Show New Line at New York Fashion Week!


India de Beaufort To Show New Line at New York Fashion Week!
India de Beaufort wraps a vintage scarf in her hair for Zooey Magazine.
If you follow the 24-year-old Jane By Design actress on Twitter, you know that she’s been tweeting tons of pics from her new fashion line and revealed a pretty big thing to the mag — she’s showing it at New York Fashion Week!
“My formal education is in fashion and even though it didn’t end up being my main profession, it’s still a great love of mine. A few weeks ago I was asked if I would like to show a collection at EMERGE! during New York Fashion Week and I jumped at the chance. I’m always up for a challenge. I’ve been sewing ever since and I’m a little over half-way done,” India revealed about her line, Ballyhoo.
She added, “It’s a lot to ask, to make an entire collection in just over a month but my good friend Tatiana Klioukina, from the Art House of Tailoring in Studio City, has been helping me do it right. The show will be in Soho on September 11th, so keep your fingers crossed for me! I’m putting myself out there to get heavily scrutinized. People know me as an actor not a designer but in my mind creativity is creativity in any form and they do say; never dare to hang yourself. I have faith in the pieces I’ve designed and I’m excited to put them out there.”



No comments:

Post a Comment