الصفحات

Thursday 16 August 2012

Ashley Tisdale: Project Pink PSA!


Ashley Tisdale: Project Pink PSA!
Ashley Tisdale shows mom Lisa a text message in this new shot from her Project Pink PSA.
The 27-year-old actress shot the PSA earlier last month and her grandmother, a Breast Cancer survivor, even appears in the PSA with her.
“I’m thrilled to be working with PUMA on Project Pink this season. Breast cancer is a cause that’s so close to my heart, and I love the program’s message of empowerment for young women,” Ashley shared in a statement.
She added, “I wear my pink for my grandmother, who recently battled breast cancer. I’m happy to say that she’s now in remission, but there are too many women out there who are still fighting.”
PUMA’s Project Pink is an initiative which raises money for Breast Cancer. Money is raised through the sale of Project Pink gear, as well as from people tweeting #projectpink.
For more info, log onto Puma.com/ProjectPink

Ashley Tisdale – Project Pink PSA



No comments:

Post a Comment